Optimizing Your Recruitment Marketing through Strategy, Process and Technology (Webinar)
Modern recruitment marketing strategies have resulted in improved candidate quality, new hire engagement, and time-to-hire for many organizations, according to Brandon Hall Group’s 2017 Recruitment Marketing Study. But some are not reaping those benefits because they are still in the developmental stage in their recruitment processes, or they have no recruitment marketing strategy at all.
How can organizations move the needle and improve their recruitment marketing practices? One example is sourcing – a majority of research respondents say they need they need sourcing tools (71%), social recruiting tools (72%), talent networks (64%), and other resources.
Brandon Hall Group’s Daria Friedman, Principal Analyst for Talent Acquisition, and Talemetry’s Ian Alexander, VP of Marketing, and Stephen Schwander, Talemetry’s Director of Client Solutions to explored the latest research on recruitment marketing plus:
• A walk through Brandon Hall Group’s new recruitment marketing maturity model
• Leading practices for recruitment marketing
• The best metrics to use to assess progress
• Technology solutions that propel recruitment marketing effectiveness
• What technology buyers need from providers